What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the mood for T. Monk tonight. I'll have to fire up the turn table for this one...

s774.jpg

She Who Must Be Obeyed, telling me what a lazy, useless piece of of shit I..., oh, you're talking about music? Motzhart's 3rd Horn Concherto, the one I could never get right.

Natch

MB,

I HAVE THAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IN VINYL!

Will spin it now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And smoke some Nocturne,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in your honor!

Ever see a Border Collie queue a tone arm?

He also insists on setting the knobs on the subWOOFER!

:cheers:

Maybe "Trumpet Afrikan" by Hugh Masakela next,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Lady with the dark eyes why are you blowing my mind."

then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Chuck Mangione,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Hill where the Lord lives."

then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then

:lol!:

thomas james":8z7sga0e said:
MB,

I HAVE THAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IN VINYL!

Will spin it now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And smoke some Nocturne,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in your honor!

Ever see a Border Collie queue a tone arm?

He also insists on setting the knobs on the subWOOFER!

:cheers:
Thank you Sir. I was hoping you had that LP. I've got 4 copies myself the oldest being recorded in mono.

The Rudy Van Gelder Edition of Kenny Burrelll's midnight blue
in honor of the Author of this thread.

8)

tin man":d7qxr5w5 said:
The Rudy Van Gelder Edition of Kenny Burrelll's midnight blue
in honor of the Author of this thread.

8)
TM,

Thank you. And what a wonderful CD that is. The re mastering on the disc is genius, absolutely amazing.

Stanley Turrentine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Sugar Man

"Everyboby Come Out"

MB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :p

Nice pick Thomas. Stanley T is one of my favorite tenor players. Another being John Coltrane. I seem to be stuck on Miles lately, tonight I'll be spinning Kind of Blue. Its a recent re master using an all tube three track machine. I haven't heard this yet should be wonderful. Miles Davis, a Castello #55 Sea Rock full of GLP Fillmore. This is happiness.

Today I listened to an oldy but goody.

"My wife splainin it to me"

Love that voice.

Hayes Carll. Down the road tonight.

Remember sitting in the bar at a quarter ta midnight listening to the loose and dirty house band play everything from Skynard to Ozzy? This is Hayes Carll. I've discovered it wasn't the booze that made ya want to smack the biggest doode in the house upside the head. Its clearly the music.... Beback in awhile, I'm going to go start a CB fight.

I have been uploading all of my CD's onto the computer lately. Currently listening to Sons of the San Joaquin - Great American Cowboy. Wish I could be there when this stuff comes up in the rotation on the wife's ipod :lol: