What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":m0ho21nl said:
Skynards demo...
Cut in Muscle Shoals Alabama..(Sweet Home Alabama was a tribute to the boys runnin the studio) back when the boys literally ate peanut butter everyday,lived in a van, and cleaned the studio for recording time.... Killer...Freebird,Down South Jukin,Simple Man,Things going on, I aint the one... And 8-10 others songs you may or may not know..

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy (you get the picture,5 degrees of seperatio) who knew Dave Peverette of Savoy Brown/Foghat fame who some how or another got ahold of this demo from Dave some years back..anyway he's tranfered it to CD and when I first heard about it I asked if there was anyway I could get a copy..... About 2hrs ago I did, and I'm a happy man.

Edited In
Oh yeah, don't tell MCA I'm sure they'd claim copyright infringement and take my chevette from me :D
Hey P, Thats got to be a sweet disc. Man could those boys play, every time I hear Skynyrd they take me back, like a time machine...

Spencer davis group,,,love that B3 hammond organ

Tom Waits and some German War Songs from WW2,love the soundtrack from "Das Boot".

Winslow

I am eating burritos and listening to Motley Crue, Iron Maiden and Danzig once again.

Carlos":8bcmpntq said:
Robert Plant - shaken 'n' stirred
I am interested in hearing the Robert Plant/Allison Kraus collaboration. I am a big Allison Kraus fan.

Jazzradio.net,streaming jazz from Berlin.Funny how the Europeans think our jazz music is so exotic.They fly over here to Chicago for the Jazzfest and I couldn't care less about going there.

Winslow

Even' All, For The past 35 years, on Sunday nites, Ray Smith and The Jazz Decades, WGBH- fm 89.7, 7 to 8 pm, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: