What Are You Reading?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
index.aspx

:cool:

Cheers,

RR

I’ve been lazing my way through The Hemingses of Monticello ever since picking it up at the Monticello gift shop a little less than a month ago.

I found a couple of (I think) inaccuracies that have left me feeling a little ambivalent about the author. The primary subject matter is fascinating though.

'Switcheroo' by Aaron Elkins. Somehow I missed this 2016 (and currently last) entry in the series. I've been a fan since the 2nd entry ('The Dark Place'). This is about the weakest entry of the series; perhaps why he hasn't written more. If you know the old tv series named after the main character (Gideon Oliver), it has little to do with the books other than the name of the title character.

@Brewdude ... Wow, I thought that I had made it through quite a few books since I took up the activity again in February when our dog died, but you are a reading beast!

I have slowed down a bit in the last month or so, but my current book in progress is:

53205794.jpg