What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave_In_Philly":i4l9vom5 said:
Behike54":i4l9vom5 said:
ANOTHER 08 BRC

This box is gonna go quick. 08 has been a great year for EVERYTHING.
Tell me about it. I smoked the first when the doc told us we were having a boy, he was born in March, so that was probably last fall(ish) I only have 4 left! :affraid:

I have a box of 2011 Boli PCs that will end up without any age at all at this rate. Smoking great ROTT. I just love these quick little smokes. Perfect for that little window between when the kid falls asleep and I have to start getting things ready for the next day.

Interesting, 08 was a great crop and year. Stuff from 08 is smoking beautifully right now. But here's the deal, I have smoked a TON of shit from 11.

RASS
VR Unicos
Partgas #5s
Trinis
even Bolis, which, as you know, are not known for smoking well ROTT.

The 2011 crop might be one of the best in years!

Dave, I got a box of BRCs (OGA ABR 11) and while they are not as big as the BBFs, they are GREAT, like, RIGHT NOW!\

Grab anything and everything you can from 11 while you can, My vendor who sends out an excel inventory sheet monthly already has 12s for staples like PSD4s and Monte2s and CoRo.

Don't get caught watching the paint dry! (Hoosiers)

In celebration of surviving my surgery lol I stopped by the B&M today...

Right now I'm finishing a Padron Anniversary 1964 Corona... Never disappointing!

And the shop had a special on Ashton VSG so I snagged an "Illusion" and a "Tres Mystique" :)

Just fired ut a Partagas Almirante Cameroon have been aging in my humi for 1 year approx. Must say i like this A LOT. Right up my alley, even tho i prefer pipes.

Keep em lit
-Ole

Saint Luis Rey Special Reserve Maduro by the pool with a Duschutes Chainbreaker White IPA. Happy Labor Day weekend! :D

Greycliff G2 pool side. Of the 5 that I received, these have been spotty at best, both in flavor and construction. However this particular one was sweet and creamy with an ever so delicate spice note. Very enjoyable. Too bad they all were not this good.

Torano perfecto.... VERY nice :lol:

The ashtray is vintage Dunhill....

Don't laugh! :lol: A "Counterfeit Cuban" by JR Cigar. It's actually an awesome smoke with a Sumatra wrapper! These are a bargin! Yes. That's a real zebra skin rug on the floor :eek:

Dock":4d2llyrj said:
Don't laugh! :lol: A "Counterfeit Cuban" by JR Cigar. It's actually an awesome smoke with a Sumatra wrapper! These are a bargin! Yes. That's a real zebra skin rug on the floor :eek:

I feel sad for your palate :( You will look back on this day tearfully and wonder, what the hell was I thinking :cry:

BriarBrad":klzd7nv6 said:
Dock":klzd7nv6 said:

I feel sad for your palate :( You will look back on this day tearfully and wonder, what the hell was I thinking :cry:
As the old timers here know, in my pipe days I owned briar costing three and four times more than my first car. :shock: Amazingly, I prefered smoking my old and well broken in Stanwells. Don't feel sorry for me. I can afford any cigar in the world. I just like trying everything. I've even had decent experiences with Antonio y'Cleopatas. :lol: My grandfather smoked King Edward cigars every day for 50 years. I even plan on picking up a box of them for nostalgia. :sunny:

Starting the day off with an AVO 75th Anniversary Churchill Circa 2001. I have a couple of boxes of these away and wish I could get more :lol:

An 11 year old "La Gloria Cubana" Figurado. There's just something so special about cigars that have a decade of age on them :) Sooooo smooth....