What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sancho Panza Honduras... It started off not tickling my fancy, but I'm slowly falling inlove with it. Now I gotta question. My a few cigars in my humidor got a little bit wet... a few more than others. What should I do?
Zach

Nevermind guys... figured it out lol... Now I'm smoking a Acid Kuba Deluxe for shits and giggles... it's ... ok... a few more shits than giggles... but I'll finish it.
Zach

Yeah... The only problem is, when I first got that humidor, I put water from the tap into it. So It's hardly getting up to the correct humidity level. Now I put distilled water into it and I got three water pillows in there. I've actually got sticks out side of the humidor right now because there's no room with the water pillows in there. I need a new humidor but I don't have that kinda money right now, but I'm afraid all my cigars are gonna dry out and crack if I don't get one soon!!! I'm between a rock and a hard place!!!
Zach

get a tupperware container, or a small cooler, put your cigars in there with a water pillow, I have even heard guys using a damp, not wet, just slightly damp piece of cloth in the cooler for moisture set cigars on one side and a damp cloth on the other side,

Borkum Riff Cherry Liqueur in a Cellini Oom Paul. Oom goodness for a morning smoke.

did you roll that into a cigar lipipe? or is it just a bit too early for you yet? :p
LOL

LOL man! Cigars, manly ones, are reserved for late afternoon or later into the evening with a Heineken. I used to roll with a "Punch". More recently I punch with a Partagas Black Label Gigante ( 6 x 60 ). Just cannot get that intense flavor of maduro/Ligero leaf in a bowl.
Some of us are hot pipe and cigar men. Holding some wood in my hand now. .... (with Sterling's British Grenadier).

I've never tried any of the Acid line. Don't know much about them except they're flavored or infused.

Fill me in with your impressions.

Oliva Conn. robusto.

mark":xa9eyzsf said:
I've never tried any of the Acid line. Don't know much about them except they're flavored or infused.

Fill me in with your impressions.

Oliva Conn. robusto.
I've had two or three and my impression was that they were unusually sweet. Not necessarily bad, just not my style.

Gurkahafanatic: Well man what's the word on my favorite Partagas Black stick? Hope it was a Gigante. Will you be changing your avatar anytime soon? Enjoying a morning bowl of Engine 99 in a Pete Kinsale XL20. As always this pipe and I are the hottest fellas in our neighborhood. Ladies, gotta love us both because we always travel together.

LIPIPE":ha6vp57g said:
Gurkahafanatic: Well man what's the word on my favorite Partagas Black stick? Hope it was a Gigante. Will you be changing your avatar anytime soon? Enjoying a morning bowl of Engine 99 in a Pete Kinsale XL20. As always this pipe and I are the hottest fellas in our neighborhood. Ladies, gotta love us both because we always travel together.
The partagas black is a good smoke. It was the first cigar I ever had so its always been a bit of a special one. Unfortunately this one was a torpedo. I tend to go for the big ring sticks but I got a killer deal on some torpedoes from a store that was going out of business.

I'll be changing the avatar in due time, just joined up last night and I'm about to leave for work.

This morning will be a bowl of bulk crown royal mixed with a little black Cavendish.

Just getting ready to light up a Padilla La Terraza Capa-Maduro Robusto, Serie 2010.

All of this recent talk about cigars (Marty & Dutch) has put me in the mood.
Grabbing a Beck's Dark and heading out to the porch.