What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alfredo_buscatti":wtzcmcn9 said:
D&B, you go it going on! Pipe and snuff master and cigar aficionado. I can't keep up. If I snorted tobacco powder up my nose, they'd clock my sneezes at 50 mph:).
I am trying Mike, I am trying.  :lol: 

Just smoked my first Garcia Y Vega English Corona, a cheap gas station stick. A do have to say it was pretty good really.

Perdomo Habano Corojo

cs-hbb.jpg

Tatuaje Brown Label Regio 5.5 X 50 (also called "Miami" and/or "Seleccion de Cazador).

Fantastic! Choice, rich, earthy Nicaraguan tobacco! This is the premium tobacco that with the Padrons curing/aging methods could have become stellar. As it was it very enjoyable, to me lacking complexity but with a lush taste that never stopped short of excellence. Though I didn't have these tastes I'm betting that a more experienced smoker would be telling you about its cocoa, dark chocolate taste overtones.

It reminded me a lot of the Montecristo New York that I had over Thanksgiving though not as smooth and aged. But it was $10.00 and the New York was $14.00.

I'll be buying some boxes soon and planned to buy the Don Pepin Original (formerly "Blue"; but this Brown Label has me casting in that new direction.

A well-rested CAO Brazilia Gol that had spent 8 years aging in my humidor.

large_mikes-cigars-product-41.jpg

Diesel hair of the dog. It's pretty good. Hits a lot of my flavor buttons. And has a decent punch. Feeling lady n already and I'm about an inch in. If I truly was hungover and looking for a hair of the dog, my stomach would probably be a mess.

SteveS":jnla5x1h said:
A well-rested CAO Brazilia Gol that had spent 8 years aging in my humidor.

large_mikes-cigars-product-41.jpg

Smoked one yesterday that I received for Christmas. Definitely not as old, but still a good cigar.

Smoked a tasty 2007 PLPC today to compliment the unseasonably warm and sunny late Dec day.