What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished a bowl of Newminster round slices in my John Crosby bamboo shanked pipe. Was sitting in the shade off the deck. A little warm but not bad. Smoke was good!

I dug out a Sam Leccia Black torpedo that was part of a cigar package at the Colorado cigar festival five or six years ago. Pretty good cigar and smoked evenly, considering the breeze swirling about.

I finally got ahold of the Davidoff Late Hour in a Churchill size. Not a powerhouse by any means but tasty and the draw was perfect for me. A bit out of my price range but I was happy to try one.

A Joya robusto earlier and a Fuente rosado for an evening smoke.

I like the Diesel line and for some reason don't keep them on-hand. Thanks for the reminder, Corncobcon.

Oliva Series V Melanio, they never disappoint, windy on porch, cold front coming in S Louisiana, cane cutting time.

H Upmann Vintage Cameroon, Robosto, going now to shorter smokes with winter coming on, it will be Arturo Fuentes Maduro Rothchild.

While topping up the water in my humidor, I decided to open a red box from Perdomo yesterday. It's been in there for years. Cabinet Series Perdomo Reserve in a figurado. Maduro wrapper. Outstanding!

I have had a few cigars of late. The go to Fuente Rosado most days. I dug out an LFD Chisel Double Ligero from years back and I should have had something to eat first...not after. That one made me dizzy. Last cigar was a Diesel Esteli Puro toro. Very interesting flavors and might even be box worthy. I'll finish this 5-pack then determine on the box purchase though.

A Backwoods Dark Stout - one of the newest and, to me, the best of the series.

dark_stout.jpg

Purchased an Ashton VSG sampler and had the toro stick this afternoon. These are tasty blends but a bit out of my price range.

Smoking Revelation Match in a Ron Powell Bamboo Brandy. Then Wilke 515 in a bent smooth Guildhall.
zVKEFM6.jpg

aged Balkan Flake by Samuel Gawith in a Rafa Martin 13-12 and great cup of coffe

J.R.Cigars "Big and beefy",,,,7x70? not impressed but a helluva long smoke