What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier...Sutliff RR Match...now, Sail Green in a Castello Old Antiquari long shank Dublin...fresh coffee and several errands this AM...Sutliff Old Professor up next...

C&D Winchester in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker, ice water to drink.

MacBaren 7 Seas Black in an unknown black rusticated full bent apple.  

JimInks sez: “The rich vanilla stands out a little over the licorice, cocoa, caramel and amaretto, the latter being the next obvious topping.”.

Drums & Beer sez: “The licorice, chocolate and vanilla are noticeable but delicately applied. The Amaretto topping stands out most, adding hints of marzipan, berry and a mocha like flavor.”

Okaaaay. If I had remembered that in advance I mighta been able to sense those flavors. I actually bought this because of the Amaretto thing, but didn’t notice it much. Maybe next time.

… earlier...SG Skiff Mixture...now, another bowl of Sutliff Zurich Delight in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth panel billiard...Port on the side...

Got a tin of old Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a trade with Blackhorse today, so giving it a couple of runs, one load in a cob, the latest in a twenty dollar Stanny. Interesting stuff! Really zingy! Never had a Burley like this before....

26651234dd2736b2cdadbb6dfe912b6c430c94a8.jpg

Torben Dansk Black Cavendish Sweet Aroma.

… earlier...Sutliff Old Professor...now, Sutliff Field & Stream Match in a L'Antra blast Canadian...fresh coffee...

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=37404

Status
Not open for further replies.