What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching The Man Who Came to Dinner.

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Blue Planet 2.

Just finished smoking Sentimiento Nacional Oriental Fuerte in a 2013 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, hot day here in Athens with 32° C.

262737131cffc93b3bee14f85dd426517f493ee1.jpg

DTM Black Cavendish Danish Style.

… LC Natural Virginia in a Caminetto carved apple...fresh coffee brewing...

Not far from finishing this bowl of 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Had some EGR, and Burley& Black earlier.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Been a looooonnnnng day, but I finally get to relax.

Near the half way mark of this bowl of Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Waiting for The All Star Game.

Part way through this bowl of  HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the All Star Game.

Over the last two days, Dunhill Dark Flake in a Yello-bole Nova, Lee van Cleef meer, and MM Patriot

Now smoking 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem.

...earlier...H&H Fusiliers Ration Sp. Reserve...then, Sutliff Field & Stream Match...now, Hickory Match in a Morgan Bones fat Author...still coffee...

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Had some soup and then some ice cream, and am now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. The All Star Game is in the 10th inning.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Phone chatting about stuff.

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.