What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Maverick.

Just finished a little work and this bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem

Part way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner with a bowl of HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching the Reds-Mets game.

Olde Virginia in a Sasieni Volcano and Red Carpet in an MM Country Gentleman

… earlier...Sail Yellow...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a '15 gp. 5 Dunhill straight Rhodesian...still coffee...

Now smoking Peterson Signature Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Argeus in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a yellow stem. Going to work now.

A few minutes away from smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Listening to the Rockies-Pirates game on the XM.

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Close to finishing this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work, though.

Last smoke of the day is Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...Lane BLWB...then, Sutliff RR Match...now, C&D Odessa in a Savinelli Long John...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Braves and Nats are set to play a double header today. I'm DVRing Mad Dog Russo for later viewing. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

While waiting for lunch to arrive, via M'lady and Biscuitville, I'm smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Having a very hot and humid day here.

Now smoking Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

A couple minutes away from smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Just finished smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.