What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Working on my latest project for Archie Comics.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Nats game.

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and pinto beans dinner with a bowl of Savinelli Brunello Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

… earlier...H&H WhiteKnight...now, SG Squadron Leader in a Preben Holm Fancy Collector bent blast freehand Dublin...last of the coffee...

Now smoking Wilke Belmont in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Mick McQuaid Plug in a Servi meer billiard and the last of a tin of Orlick Dark Strong Kentucky in my Lee van Cleef

Now smoking 2014 Watch City Hampton Roads in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the big thunder storms we've had off and on this evening.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Listening to The Beatles Channel.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Still working, though the cat have other ideas, the li'l pets!!! :)

Just finished work,and this bowl of Comptons York Full Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Fed Suzy and Molly, ate an apple, and am now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Couldn't sleep, so I had a snack, and am a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching Maverick.

… earlier...Amphora Brown...now, Sutliff Virginia Slices in a Bruyere St. Claude Paneled Billiard...coffee on the side...errands this AM...1st day of school here...Oh brother!

Back from running a couple errands. Had two bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Thunder storms on the way again.

My friend Art gifted me both of the following: Art’s Virginia in a 1970s unbranded straight, smooth bulldog with an acrylic yellow cream colored stem. Always wanted a bulldog meer. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Line soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.