What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful Shepard's pie dinner with a bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1970s unbranded straight, smooth bulldog with an acrylic yellow cream colored stem. Watching the Braves-Brewers.

… earlier...HH Balkan Blend...now, C&D Autumn Evening in a Savinelli brown Alligator Author(320 KS)...last of the coffee...

Now smoking Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Red Carpet in a Kaywoodie Egg & McConnell Maduro in a large bent basket billiard

Now smoking 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Giants-Pirates game on the XM.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Thuderstorms are booming loudly outside as I take a short work break.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Had an apple and some raisins, and am now enjoying my last smoke of the day: Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...Sail Yellow...then, CB Gold....now, Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a Radice Hawkbill...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Rangers game.

Post run pool relaxation with some Union Square and ice water

Had a light lunch and am now smoking Savinelli Brunello Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

A couple of minutes away from smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this hot and humid day. Been working and listening to the Nats-Cubs game.

Almost half way through this bowl of Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Doubt I'll finish it before dinner time.

Status
Not open for further replies.