What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
26277683452907ea60edd5d4b96ceab885177a2d.jpg

Balkan Sasieni.

… earlier...Lane Burley...now, MacBaren HH Acadian Perique in a Peter Brakner estate blast Dublin...fresh coffee brewing…

Home at last and am not far from finishing my second bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Lunch is on the way! A bottle of Faygo Grape is my drink. Got 4 new blends from HU to try.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Now smoking HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful Oriental Orange Chicken dinner with a bowl of HU Manyara in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Roy Rogers.

A third of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. This will get to a couple slices of freshly baked chocolate meringue pie.

… earlier...Paladin ….then, Sutliff Barking Dog Match...now, HH Acadian Perique in a gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian...coffee….

The pie was great, and I'm smoking 2/3 of a bowl of the last of this sample of Newminster #403 Superior Round Sliced in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134 with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Dunhill Dark Flake in a Brigham Prince and Brindisi Billiard

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Finally the humidity has dropped a little tonight.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about a bunch of stuff.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.