What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier...half bowl of SWR...now, CH in an Ardor DR Urano XL Canadian...Port on the side...

Exotic Orange in a straight Falcon with a smooth dark billiard bowl.

Ye Olde Signe in a straight Falcon with a rusticated Dublin bowl

26627434e1b9b2462bed72206b22a141b651baea.jpg

4noggins Otter Creek.

… earlier...3 Nuns yellow...now, CH in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth panel billiard...fresh coffee on the side...

C&D Winchester in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker, ice water to drink.

… earlier...Sutliff 515 RC-1...now, SG Cob Plug(finely diced)in a '15 gp.5 Dunhill shell straight Rhodesian...last of the coffee…

… earlier...Sutliff Elizabethan Match...now, Half & Half in a Savinelli scalloped long shank pot with plateau...fresh coffee with Half & Half(the cream)… up next, CB Original...

Union Square in a Bruyere St. Claude straight smooth dublin, ice water to drink.

… earlier...C&D Blockade Runner...then, Borkum Riff Original...now, PS LBF(rubbed a little) in a Ben Wade freehand bent Dublin with plateau...last of the coffee...

Dug into my “Old Number One” cabinet (affectionately called “The Cave Of Wonders”) and the first thing I pulled out was a container with a pound of 2010 C&D Night Train in it.  Oh my.  Tried a bowl in a big ol’ Cob.  Nice. Really nice.

I’d totally forgotten what was in there.  So I went back and the second thing was a mason jar with 2008 McClelland 2015.  Hmmm.  This all bears further spelunking.

Blackhorse":llrxg55t said:
Dug into my “Old Number One” cabinet (affectionately called “The Cave Of Wonders”) and the first thing I pulled out was a container with a pound of 2010 C&D Night Train in it.  Oh my.  Tried a bowl in a big ol’ Cob.  Nice. Really nice.

I’d totally forgotten what was in there.  So I went back and the second thing was a mason jar with 2008 McClelland 2015.  Hmmm.  This all bears further spelunking.
10 year old 2015! That sounds tasty!

Inspired by your history Adventure, I'm smoking a bowl of 2007 SG St. James flake in a bent Comoy. Earl Grey tea to pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.