What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Working my way through a bowl Laurel Heights in my favorite cob, a well seasoned MM bent Diplomat, while waiting for some St. James Flake to dry.

Relaxing after a wonderful lasagna dinner with a slice of egg custard pie for dessert. Now smoking the fabled, delicious, incomparable Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.

Had a bowl of ice cream, and am now smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

… earlier...D&R London Dock...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Don Warren Morta apple...last of the coffee...

1st try of 3 Nuns Green, in an MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Working and listening the the Dodgers-A's game.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

A minute or two away from smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Still working and now listening to Gangbusters.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem. Just fed Suzy and Molly, who are happily eating their tuna and salmon. Going back to work very soon.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Have a little more work to do.

… Sutliff 515 RC-1 in a Radice rind Bulldog...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Have time for one more smoke.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

This morning its Nat. Virginia by Low Country in a no name mere sultan.

Starting off my smoking day with 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Faygo Orange soda is my drink. Getting some work done.

Now smoking Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

AHH simple non complex low country hazelnet in a Viking Classic

A couple minutes away from smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra  Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.