What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking McClelland Oriental Mixture No. 8 in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1970s unbranded straight, smooth bulldog with an acrylic yellow cream colored stem. This is my second outing with this new/old pipe. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful ribs and beans dinner and am smoking Savinelli Brunello Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Astros-Mariners game.

Listing this a few minutes early: Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

… earlier...Lane 1Q (from 5 lb. bulk)...now, HH Balkan Blend in a '82 gp.4+ Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...fresh coffee on the side...

Mick McQuaid Plug in my old Wellpipe and Red Carpet in a Cobbit Elf

Almost finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Pirates-Giants game.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Had a big slice of pizza, too!

A third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...SWR...then, Dunhill Flake...now, Bengal Slices in a gp.4 Dunhill "Oxford" panel billiard...

Just about finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Peterson Signature Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Watching High Heat in MLB TV.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to the Nats-Cubs game on the XM.

Now smoking HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. M'lady just returned from the grocery store, and I pigged out on red grapes!! :) Now, back to work.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.