What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier Blood Red Moon...now, Amphora Red in a Savinelli Ghibli rustic Billiard(111 KS)... coffee...

Have yet to unpack much of the stash, but did enjoy some Pebble castle in my Brebbia plum 'bash this afternoon. And just completed
a fine bowl of aged 5100 in the dedicated Stanny Legend 19. Only smoking outside now, and 105F makes this tough to enjoy fully!

Cheers,

RR

… earlier...3 Nuns Green...then, Hickory Match...now, PS LBF(well rubbed)in a RD Pipe Morta bent Rhodesian...last of the coffee...

… earlier...Sutliff Elizabethan Match...then, Chatham Manor...now, 3 Nuns yellow in a Morgan Bones Long Poker...coffee on the side...

Plum Pudding Reserve w/ coffee, watching Tottenham v Fulham. Spurs playing like shit makes me a happy Gooner.

Good morning, all. I’m enjoying some well-aged SG Perfection in a Peterson 2005 St. Patrick’s Day B11. Black coffee as a chaser.

I’ve moved on to Stonehaven in a bent billiard meer. I cellared some of this stuff 8 years ago and I must say that aging really agrees with this blend, IMHO. I enjoyed Stonehaven back then, but was not as “wow’d” by it as some seemed to be. I must say that the years have been kind to this blend as I am now officially “wow’d”.

Enjoy the weekend, folks.

… earlier...Sutliff Holiday Match...then, Angler's Dream...now, MacBaren Golden Extra('92)from 5 lb. bulk...in a '13 gp.5 Dunhill shell straight Rhodesian...last of the coffee...

Mick McQuaid Plug in a Brigham Prince and Lee van Cleef meer, and Firedance Flake in an MM Legend

… earlier...Lane Burley...then, Amphora Original...now, CH in an Ardor DR Urano XL Canadian...coffee...

Maduro in a Kaywoodie Egg and Mick McQuaid plug in an MM Country Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.