What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier...Sutliff Country Doctor Match...now, Angler's Dream in a Savinelli Hercules Author(320 EX)… coffee...

Settling in for another cup of coffee and HH ODF in a Peretti oom Paul.

Wonderful rainy day outside, enjoy some SPC Mississippi River in a Sav Hercules 320. With ice water.

Engine 99 in a stack, of course. What else would one smoke Engine 99 in?

… earlier...SG St. James Flake...then, Briggs Mixture Match...now, G&H Kendal KY in a RD Pipe "drip" Author...last of the coffee...

… earlier...3 Nuns Yellow...now, CH in a Bones Poker...fresh coffee...

How does that Morgan Bones pipe smoke? I saw them and was thinking about getting one next month. The price is right on those! :cheers:

Right now I'm smoking Sutliff's Mark Twain in my Ascorti Business full bent rusticated egg.

Night Train in a bent rusticated paneled Dublin by Mr. Tinsky, coffee to drink.

P. S. Stokkebye Luxury Twist in the Peterson fishtail spigot while sharpening the 80 year old boy scout knife.

Sent from Topic'it App

… earlier...SG Cob Plug...now, Pirate Kate in a Savinelli Ghibli billiard(111 KS)… last of the coffee...

… Amphora brown in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian...fresh coffee...

ODF in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker with coffee, watching Westham v Wolverhampton.

P. S. Stokkebye Luxury Twist in the Peterson with Guatemala Antigua coffee I roasted up last weekend

Sent from Topic'it App

Brewdude":5qqxipm3 said:
Hiram-2011":5qqxipm3 said:
Emp in a Dunhill, Black coffee on the side.
Very sexy lil' Dunnie you have there Shane!

8)

And did Jim desert us due to lack of participation on this thread? His last post was 6 days ago...

:!:

Jim, we're doing what we can here ya know. This is a much smaller board than a few others I could name so the daily post count on all threads is below what you might be used to on other boards.

That said, I'm sure others here (as well as myself) would like to see you return to your usual postings on this thread. If nothing else it keeps our eyes open to blends we may have not thought about trying.

;)

Cheers,

RR
I appreciate the sentiments, buddy. Recently, I cut back on the number of forums I've been on, and though I know this one is small - much smaller than it used to be - I stay and occasionally check around. But, as I said before, it works on me a bit when I see so much of my smokes, and not many of others. I know what I smoke. I'm much more interested in what others are smoking, and seeing so much of me and so little of others makes me feel very self conscious. Especially when I know this thread is watched by lurkers who don't feel the need to join in and be part of the group. Company is always appreciated, and I hope those who read and don't post are reading this and will join in.

A fine pipeful of C&D Engine 99 (I smoke that a lot at night) in my Pibe Dan Cabbaged reform.

… earlier...C&D Crooner...then, Flying Dutchman Match...now, Arango Balkan Supreme in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...last of the coffee...

…. up early...so, a bowl of Sutliff RR Match in a Radice Hawkbill...fresh coffee brewing...

Greetings from Greece and the sunny Athens. Thank you all for your concern and your advices, i am "back in action" at 80% and soon i will reach the 90%. The 10% were some archives [slide show mainly] that have been lost forever but i will make them again from the beginning.

265583169cb985bfbec4f701c95aa4fff0c3d81d.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.