What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Winchester in a Bruyere St. Claude straight smooth dublin stack with coffee, watching Arsenal v Cardiff. COYG!

Dan Liberty in a vintage Wally Frank diamond shank bent cob. This tobacco has bad reviews, but it's awesome to me.

Dunbar in a Tinsky rusticated bent bulldog, water to drink.

i am enjoying some Low Country Hazlenut in a Poul Winslow crown Viking.

… earlier...SG Skiff Mixture...now, War Horse Bar(rubbed) in a '15 gp.5 Dunhill shell straight Rhodesian...last of the coffee…

265610200116f361edff577db1b8e420bf8010e9.jpg

McClelland grand orientals Katerini Classic.

Emp in a Castello, good morning to you all and hope you have a great day!

Brewdude":dtdjae87 said:
Hiram-2011":dtdjae87 said:
Emp in a Dunhill, Black coffee on the side.
Very sexy lil' Dunnie you have there Shane!

8)

Thank you Rande, was a 40th b’day gift to myself this year.  Thought it made for a good birth year pipe.

… earlier...Lane Burley...then, HH Balkan Blend...now, Sutliff J4 Burley in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...fresh coffee on the side...Cheers to Ted and Happy Labor Day to all!

P.S. Luxury Flake in the Peterson Silver Fishtail. 2 slices, fold and stuff no relights. Amazing since it is like a sauna out there today.

Peterson Irish Flake in a sandblasted Don Carlos lumberman. I needed a little vitamin N today and IF delivers.

Brewdude":f717km96 said:
PS Luxury Twist Flake in my way cool Jesse Jones sandblast apple with bamboo-

DSC_8592.JPG

Cheers,

RR
That’s a really nice pipe, Brewdude.

Now enjoying G&H’s Bosun Cut Plug in a small-ish bent billiard SMS meer. Moved my chaser from black French-pressed coffee to Landshark beer. There was a fork in the road so I took it.

Happy smoking, all.

Union Square in a Bruyere St. Claude straight smooth dublin stack, with ice water.

Peretti's Royal in a Ron Powell 'dog that loves this blend. Or the blend loves it. There's some alchemy of some sort goin' on, in any event.

… earlier...Sutliff Country Doctor...then, CH...now, Arango Balkan Supreme(aged 6 years) in a '03 gp.6 Dunhill Ring Grain Dublin… last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.