What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
26669398df3f8517de87acf2bb1c2bdfd39b872f.jpg

Mysmokingshop Christmas Cheer.

@D.L.Ruth :Very nice backyard photos!

… earlier...Velvet... then, Sutliff Zurich Delight...now, G&H Ennerdale Flake (well rubbed)in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...fresh coffee...

P.S. luxury Twist in Peterson with Bolivian Cavanari peaberry coffee I roasted last weekend

Sent from Topic'it App

Just finished some blueberry waffles and coffee.  Now smoking some Carter Hall in my 
Edwards squat tomato.  It looks like it's going to be a good day to watch football, Nascar, and the baseball playoffs. 
It's raining and is supposed to rain off and on all day.

Dunbar in a Brebbia straight sandblasted dublin, coffee to drink. Watching Liverpool v Man City.

Sid.Stavros":2kh9acm3 said:
Thank you very much sir. We are only going to be here about another month, then moving to the dreaded south.

D.L.Ruth":vxlbi4yf said:
Sid.Stavros":vxlbi4yf said:
Thank you very much sir. We are only going to be here about another month, then moving to the dreaded south.
What part of the south are you moving too?

Sent from Topic'it App

GeoffC":7h6qjii4 said:
D.L.Ruth":7h6qjii4 said:
Sid.Stavros":7h6qjii4 said:
What part of the south are you moving too?

Sent from Topic'it App
Fayetteville, NC area. Apparently not far from Fuquay Varina.

Cornell & Diehl Haunted Bookshop in Peterson System Standard 304. First pipe I ever purchased years ago.

… earlier...Bengal Slices...then, Sutliff RR Match...now, CH in a Savinelli brown alligator Author(320 KS)… Ramos Gin Fizz on the side...

McClelland Green Label Mixture No. 12 in a straight Falcon with a rusticated Dublin shaped bowl

… earlier...Sutliff Barking Dog Match...then, Sutliff Voodoo Queen...now, McC FMC in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple...another round of Ramos Gin Fizz's is my libation tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.