What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Mike & Russ: The Mind Meld -Sweet English in a quarter bend smooth dark brown small bowl 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking the last of this sample of 1970s Amphora Rich Aroma (Green) in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl and a black acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Peretti Omega in a 1980’s Peterson Sherlock Holmes bent bulldog

Mississippi River in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker with a coke.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 billiard with a cumberland stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 184 in a 2018 David S. Huber 5718 medium bend black sandblasted billiard with a black acrylic saddle stem. This should get me to dinner time.

Just had a way great bowl of well aged 2015 w/15% added p-weed in my every faithful Wiley Rhody/Dub. It just don't get any better than this!

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful barbecue chicken legs and new potatoes dinner with a bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching The Flash.

...earlier... Bengal Slices...now, CH in a RD Pipe smooth XL Canadian...Harvey's Bristol Cream on the side and a cup of tea steeping...

Part way through this bowl of year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Supergirl.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

About a quarter of a bowl left of 2004 C&D Yale Mixture with Syrian latakia in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Good morning from Greece, we have sun here in Athens with 18°C but there will be rain in the afternoon according to the Meteo-guys.

26901383d9175acc4b53d3bd54b7173dfb80ce80.jpg

Hardwicke's Irish Coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.