What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking early ‘90s Walnut in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. I need to take a pic of this pipe. My drink is Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar. Watching Perry Mason.

LBF in a Jesse Jones blasted apple w/bamboo after b'fast.

Ozzie's Pebble castle in an estate Brebbia plum 'bash after lunch.

PA in a gifted Bjarne 1/2 bent apple mid-afternoon.

Aged 2015 w/15% p-weed on tap for after supper which the dedicated Wiley Rhody/Dub is dedicated to.

Cheers,

RR

Almost finished smoking 1960s Edgeworth Slices in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Phone chatting with my niece.

Now smoking 1970s Dobie’s Four Square Original Mixture in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat with a bowl of year 2015 MacBaren Virginia No. 1 in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.

Just got finished with my second bowl of erinmore in a kaywoodie. I always heard this blend was worse than wallpaper paste. I don’t think it bad at all.

Just finished smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Been watching the four hour 1967 CBS documentary on the JFK assassination. Today marked 55 years since the sad event happened.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.

C and D's Founding Fathers in a churchwarden, while rewatching "Brite" on Netflix, after turkey dinner.:afro:

Balkan Sobranie in a 1936 Dunhill 116. Perfect end to a great Thanksgiving!

Inspector Thomas Brackenreid was "one of us"? Very nice stand by the way.

2685085313a1c699a3c4268680e4a3845f407639.jpg

I am smoking Butera's Royal Vintage.

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Robert McConnell Majesty Elizabeth in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Part way through the last of this tin of Troost Slices in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting with a good friend.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Super Balkan in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker with ice water.

Status
Not open for further replies.