What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... Jolly Ole St. Nick in a Savinelli red Alligator bent bulldog(673 KS)...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and almonds and rice dinner with a bowl of 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Going to work in a couple minutes.

Listing this a couple minutes early: Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic saddle stem.

A minute or so away from smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Hello from Greece and the cloudy Athens [with some light rain too].

268963972ba2895011df1e5ce4532e1e6c64590b.jpg

Briar Patch Black Ambrosia.

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Then, an early lunch.

A couple minutes away from smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Getting ready to run a few errands.

... earlier...Amphora Virginia...now, C&D Black Frigate in a '82 gp.4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...still coffee...

Last nite it was HH Vintage Syrian in my new melting wax finished straight billiard from HS Studioes, Thanks Santa!!!

Half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice water and berg is my evening drink. The roads look pretty good today, but there are big piles of snow and ice all along them.

Plum Pudding Special Reserve in an Altinok Meer, water to drink.

Now smoking year 2000 Escudo in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Just got back from band rehearsal and fired up a bowl of Amphora Virginia Blend in my Tinsky BoB '15 POTY Gloden Blast. I knew this blend had a nic-kick but foolishly went ahead and smoked a full bowl on an empty stomach. Gotta say it kicked my lil' arse about 15 min later, and felt nauseous and clammy for a while. I won't repeat that anytime soon!

:oops:

Cheers?

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.