What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't sleep, so I'm doing some reading and smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Eating a bowl of Raisin Bran.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a Popeye cartoon on TCM.

A minute or two away from smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Watching The Monkees.

... earlier...Sutliff Elizabethan Match...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...fresh coffee...

Haddo's Delight in an Altinok bent apple meer with coffee, watching Tottenham v Burnley.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. A slow, but very rewarding smoke.

Just finished smoking Wilke Royal Scot in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a tapered black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Watch City Stubb’s Pipe in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching a Grateful Dead concert on PBS.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Riegel’s Balkan Sobranie Black in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. A great tasting English that does remind me a bit of Balkan Sobranie. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Part way through this bowl of original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Hiram-2011":sea9xoc1 said:
Uhle’s bishops move in a Jesse Jones
How did that work out for you Shane?  ;)

Just had a great post dinner smoke of Revor Plug in the estate Wiley 1/2 bent. Nighty night all........

:star:

Cheers,

RR

...earlier...Jolly Ole St. Nick...now, original Condor Long Cut well rubbed in a '15 gp.5 Dunhill shell straight Rhodesian...Crown Royal neat on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.