What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a wonderful pork chops and black-eyed peas dinner with a big slice of ml'lady's freshly baked chocolate meringue pie for dessert. Just finished smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Got a short nap in, too.

Eating another slice of pie, and then will smoke Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking the last of this sample of year 2000 Escudo in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard and a black acrylic tapered stem. This pipe seldom gets smoked by me, and this will be a long smoke. Phone chatting with a good friend.

Had a light snack and am now smoking GLP Montgomery in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem.

Greetings from Greece, yesterday night we had rain [even hail in some areas] but in the morning the master-Sun show up with 18°C!

26903781e65085feb4f9e405cd25a77864b496f9.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream.

Brewdude":fupic79z said:
Hiram-2011":fupic79z said:
Uhle’s bishops move in a Jesse Jones
How did that work out for you Shane?  ;)

Just had a great post dinner smoke of Revor Plug in the estate Wiley 1/2 bent. Nighty night all........

:star:

Cheers,

RR
First smoke went real good.  First time for trying the blend and I liked it a lot.  Thanks Rande!

...earlier...Erinmore Mixture...now, Dunhill Flake in a Savinelli Miele billiard(111 KS)...fresh coffee...

I haven't been rotating tobaccos much recently, and the weather, when not bad to horrible, has been windier than usual, so I've mostly been smoking cobs (or yello-bole brylons in really nasty weather)with the occasional meer. It's a nice still morning, however, and I enjoyed some of the aged 1792 I was gifted with by my Secret Santa in a Brindisi billiard.

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Watching The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.

Now smoking year 1975 Faber, Coe and Gregg Brindley’s Mixture in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Phone chatting with Basil Meadows.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Faygo Grape soda is my drink.

Enjoyed a light lunch and am now smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown. smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching The Best Years of Our Lives.

Now smoking G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.