What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreams of Kadath in an MM Straight Country Gentleman

Just finished smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Now smoking Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of GLP Montgomery in a 1979 large calabash briar 221-B Baker Street made in Israel with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule. This will finish the sample.

Relaxing after a wonderful yellow tail tuna and cheesy potatoes dinner with a bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Thought I'd start my late night smokes with a short one. Had the last slice of chocolate meringue pie for dessert.

26906094adf1e39eece070deece35b83513d631a.jpg

Davidoff Argentina Cavendish in the above modified Fallion, double Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.

... earlier...Sutliff 515 RC-1 ...now, MacBaren Seven Seas Regular in a Tinsky Christmas 2016 blast bent apple...fresh coffee...

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=37642

Status
Not open for further replies.