What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Going to work in a couple minutes.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece, we had light rain few hours ago and now clouds in Athens.

26908718eb062152bd27d7f7ae89a0f1fc083758.jpg

Kong Christian Royal Mixture Sweet & Fruity.

1st try of Savinelli's Doblone d'Oro (on the dry side in the tin) in a Sasieni Bulldog

Almost half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Helping m'lady with a couple of her projects. Molly's idea of helping is to seek attention. Suzy's smarter, though. She's snoozin'.

Half way through this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. Then, I'll try sleep again.

... earlier...Lane BLWB...now, SG Turkish in a Bruyere St. Claude panel billiard...fresh coffee...

Just finishing this bowl of Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Lunch will be ready soon.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am now smoking Kaz’s Reynard’s Reserve (home brew with McClelland Va.s) in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Mad Dog Russo is on MLB TV at the top of the hour.

Just finishing this bowl of 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 billiard with a cumberland stem.

Now smoking year 2015 MacBaren Virginia No. 1 in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking McClelland GKCPC Boston 1776 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Rough Rider's Round Up starring Roy Rogers.

A couple minutes away from smoking Orlik Golden Mixture in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Some nicely aged Stonehaven (via my awesome SS) in an Altinok bent Apple meer, water to drink.

Half way through this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time. Phone chatting with my favorite niece.

Status
Not open for further replies.