What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner with the last of this sample of Watch City Old Dominion in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 6 with a flat bottom and black vulcanite saddle stem. Deciding on what to watch on TV.

... earlier...Sutliff Revelation Match...now, CH in a Radice rind Bulldog...Port on the side...

Savinelli ~ SPC Plum Pudding.
Munching on some Ritz Toasted Chips while watching Kennedy.

NHkGnk-HNs5XljZgMwn0P1XNMGsnH0zFbiQ4CKwJVU9xaBx2LMWRV5F1-FDUBdfVUF5P5W78l5ykXXqLf00AZCZN3bFJ5jcxdOtpkVhWDfD4x2ZtuMTDWi6eLkyNfgRV0MRF5gg-Vw=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Captain Black Cherry in a blue canadian The Pipe... yeah, I went there. Call in penance. :lol:

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem.

Just finished smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Now smoking Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Up early again, and am breaking my routine for the first smoke of the day, which is Riegel’s Balkan Sobranie Black in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. I'm working on a review of it, and needed the freshest taste buds possible today. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Helping m'lady with Christmas packages.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

... earlier...Hickory Match...now, Elizabethan Match in a Castello sea rock Lovat...

Status
Not open for further replies.