What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to have one more smoke: Wilke No. 187 in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Greek Hesiod (Acts and Days, p. 311)  "Job is not ashamed; it is a shame to do nothing"
That phrase which applies to each one of us is on the embmlem of 206 Aviation Infrastructure Wing (Air Support Management) from 1949.

26979122cdb25806111992f975933df44045ab96.jpg

I am smoking Astleys No. 88 Matured Dark Virginia.

... Velvet in a Castello sea rock Lovat...fresh coffee...

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking the last of this sample of McClelland GKCPC Boston 1776 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A bottle of Sierra Mist is my drink.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Just finished some Pegasus in a bent billiard meer.

Now smoking year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A couple minutes away from smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This should get me to dinner time.

...earlier...SG Turkish...now, Sutliff RR Match in a Castello Old Antiquari long shank Dublin...coffee brewing...sipping Harvey's Bristol Cream...

Relaxing after a wonderful meat loaf and baked potato dinner with a bowl of D&R VIP in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Dakota starring John Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.