What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian shank and vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Watching The Flash.

Now smoking SWRA in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

Now smoking Comptons York Full Mixture in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem. Reading about Der Bingle.

Hello from Greece, we have sun here in Athens with 8°C, i went to the bank and the post office to get my ebay items and now back home for relaxation with:

269812323965375568023165de69e1f5edc639d0.jpg

Briar Patch Honey.

...Golden Days of Yore in a Don Warren Morta apple...fresh coffee...

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Relaxing after a wonderful chili lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2000 Christmas Cheer in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking year 2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem. Watching a documentary about The Marx Brothers.

Enjoying some HotW in a bent billiard meer on the drive home.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.