What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Grande ~ G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon

fsVKQkbeueaeIjnPpWD2jyL3kW8ywgPXHHttBzSeiK0BxS5rOxJeWCv79o8b7AzPsNgxROrxl8CRhJhgRTl5N7PjhN90U-mK1MKNJfombnf4ozRU8N2pWhj2T1bsWSeuR8GxhydHOA=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Up early to help m'lady out with some packages, so I am smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem..

BloodWood":9g6gk4oq said:
Mario Grande ~ G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon
Is anyone seeing his pictures? I haven't seen anything he posts. :scratch:

He's got the working now.

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

BloodWood":ffgwxb3g said:
Thank you for the wake-up-call Jack.
A little embarrassing on my part. 
embarrassed.gif

All good now.
No need for embarrassment. You worked it out and they look good.

C&D Epiphany in a Peterson 2018 Christmas apple.

Getting ready to run a couple errands, so I pick the easy burning, old reliable Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Back in a bit.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Listening to a Jack Benny Christmas show on the XM.

RO Acadian VaPer in a Mushin full bent billiard meer.

Just finished smoking G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Now smoking Watch City Stubb’s Pipe in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

... earlier...MacBaren Cherry Ambrosia...now, Plum Pudding SR in a R. Wiley patina Canadian...last of the coffee...2 fingers of Drambuie neat...

Relaxing after a wonderful porter house steak and sweet corn dinner, and am a quarter way through this bowl of Riegel’s Balkan Sobranie Black in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching Elementary.

Status
Not open for further replies.