What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aged Marlin Flake in my Boswell estate 1/2 bent apple last eve after supper. Way great!

Had some most excellent Pebble Castle from our own Ozzie after lunch which the estate Brebbia plum 'bash is dedicated to.

After supper tonite I'll open a new jar of aged 5100 for the reliable old Stanny Legend 19.

Sweet smokes everyone.

Cheers,

RR

...earlier...Sutliff Country Doctor Match...now, Sutliff Crumble Kake English #1 in a '16 gp.4 Dunhill Ruby Bark "Oxford" panel billiard...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner. I made the pizza dough myself, and cooked it to give m'lady the evening off. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Balkan Blend in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Watching a Tex Ritter movie.

Some aged University Flake, in an MM straight Country Gentleman and a meer Pioneer Poker

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Giving an interview about my comic book interviews.

Now smoking SWRA in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about stuff.

Now smoking the last of this jar of year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1986 full bend pebble relief Aldo Velani Titan 33 briar Oom Paul/Calabash with a black acrylic tapered stem that has a briar accent. Same phone, different person, different chatter.

2698377029be66362ab79bf2a8f42fcecfa1e3cb.jpg

Black & Elegant Truffle.

Just finished smoking Wilke No. 172 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 184 in a 2018 David S. Huber 5718 medium bend black sandblasted billiard with a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching Sgt. Preston of the Yukon with Sleepy Suzy snoozin' by my side. Molly's getting some zzzzs by my feet.

... Sutliff Revelation Match in a Neerup smooth 6 panel bent billiard...coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.