What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of Radford’s Opus One in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Getting some things done around here.

Now smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Cleaning a few pipes.

Dreams of Kaddath in a Kirk Bosi rusticated poker with water.

I am watching the documentary: Hell and Back Again (2011) about the life of Sgt. Nathan Harris. Wounded in battle, Harris with PTSD returns to North Carolina and his devoted wife to fight pain, addiction, and the terrifying normalcy of life at home.
Among the names of the fallen soldiers which the films mentions in the end is the Marine Cpl. Nicholas G. Xiarhos, a fellow Greek country man. Was in 2nd Battalion, 8th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force. After returning from service in Iraq, he changed battalions so he could be deployed to Afghanistan, his Medals & Commendations are: Purple Heart, National Defense, Afghanistan Campaign, Iraq Campaign, Global War on Terror.

269941022c9ee98a1c799c023ec3cf653925d64c.jpg

I am smoking Rattray's Old Cowrie in a Stanwell, glass of brandy beside me.

Earlier smoke was EGR in a Molina Barasso bent Rhodesian. Now it is McLintock Black Cherry in a Hancock Supreme full bent billiard. Watching football playoffs and drinking coffee.

Almost half way through this bowl of McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Listing this a few minutes early: Park Lane Connoisseur in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working for a short while this afternoon.

Not far from finishing this bowl of SWRA in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Went to our neighbor's house to see their two month old huskey.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken legs and mashed potatoes dinner a quarter of a freshly baked egg custard pie for dessert. Now smoking original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Cold & windy day, two bowls in my MM Country Gentleman, Stonehaven and Guibileo d'Oro

......enjoying a bowl of Larsen 1864 Mixture in a RM Perkins commissioned rustic Canadian...sipping 15 yr. old Pinch neat...one of the few blended scotch whiskey's I enjoy...

Just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Pioneer Square in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.