What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. M'lady and I went outside to see the moon, but it's a normal color. Oh well. Back to watching Hopalong Cassidy before I go back to work.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to The Great Gildersleeve.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to Command Performance as I work.

Just finished smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Going back to work. I finally got the see the beauty of the lunar eclipse tonight.

Just finished work and this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. I may finish the day with this smoke.

26995535dabc42282f46b6a0ca1ad9cc1d56b7e6.jpg

McClelland Black Sea Sokhoum.

...earlier...PS Toasted Burley...now, MacBaren Navy Flake (rubbed) in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...fresh coffee...

Earlier, I smoked Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Now, I am having Nathan's Hot Dogs for lunch. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Polished off a slice of egg custard pie and a bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar. Now drinking Nesbitt's Orange soda made with pure cane sugar.

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2011 Villiger Maryland No. 333 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem.

Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem.

HotW in an 03 Pete helping to pass the time on the way home.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Now smoking 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Tales of Wells Fargo.

Status
Not open for further replies.