What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Mark Twain newspaper articles.

Now smoking year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Just finished smoking Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem. Going back to work in couple minutes.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have a little more work to do.

Finished work for the day, ate a big, juicy Jazz apple, and am smoking my last bowl of the day, which is SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black tapered stem. Watching The Night Strangler starring Darrin McGavin.

Ate some breakfast and am just past the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.

...a few errands this AM before the rain sets in...earlier...Middleton apple...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Don Carlos smooth apple...fresh coffee on the side...

Been out running errands. Smoked two bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Now, it's time to have a late lunch.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

...earlier...sipped a bowl of CB Gold...now, G&H Rich Dark Honeydew, rubbed...in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth Bulldog...Hot tea on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful barbecue sandwiches and hand cut fries dinner with a bowl of McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going back to work in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.