What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Taking a very short work break.

Now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Snacked on a couple of oranges, and am now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to The Lone Ranger. Too bad the rights owners to that character and Sgt. Preston won't permit broadcast rights to radio stations. At least I have them on MP3.

A couple minutes away from smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.

About half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl brown lucite stem and ferrule. Relaxing after a long work day.

About a third of a bowl left of Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...earlier...CB Red Sky...now, Lane Burley in a Amorelli smooth bent Dublin with plateau...fresh coffee on the side...

Ascorti ~ Boswell's Railroad Station

KWAk29HMmiggiAEExe7vvLHKrGbW7I6Ur78FIniCj0jW3R-11YQnkGYKZKPnACy7DsVDRcGzwUyFMa4HdzS8nqkENxznBqWRQO0dbr7bs1wHwu38fUF5YCJBZq27yJEZS0wBQ2Wwag=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a Wendy's Combo Meal, and am almost half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Cherry Coke is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Off to run a couple errands with C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Back home, and am part way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber English Scottish in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Winchester in a Tinsky rusticated bent paneled dublin with lemonade.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. It's iffy whether or not this will get me to dinner time. Sure got cold outside quickly this evening.

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti and meatballs dinner with an apple strudel muffin for dessert. I'm about a quarter of the way through this bowl of The Danish Pipe Shop G Flake in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

...G&H Conniston Cut Plug(rubbed)in a Savinelli Fantasia rustic Dublin(409)...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.