What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful shepard's pie lunch with a bowl of Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching M*A*S*H.

Half way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Phone chatting with my favorite niece.

27093135b2742e50a3a8e8c7d019b6eead7ecdce.jpg

I am watching the: Sherlock - Case of Evil (2002) while smoking Samuel Gawith Balkan Flake.

Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking the last of my open stash of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic saddle stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

Now smoking Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken cordon bleu and baked potato dinner with a couple of Boston creme pie doughnuts for dessert. Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching an Elvis special with sleepy Suzy snoozin' on my lap. Molly's snoozin' on m'lady's nap.

...earlier...Country Squire's Green Dragon...then, Bengal Slices(well rubbed)...now, PS #93 Amsterdam Shag in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...last of the coffee...

Another day of rain (the local creek is running about as high as it did last autumn during the hurricane); smoked and resmoked the Cobbit, the first time with a Firedance/Special Brown Flake mix and the second with Commodore Flake

Close to finishing this bowl of Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem.

A minute or two away from smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Working and listening to Philip Marlowe.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Compton’s Macedonian Mixture in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, fed Suzy and am now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Have a little more work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.