What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my last smoke of the day, which was Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and that's about it for me this morning.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Athens-Greece with 43 °F and a little bit windy weather.

27094548e09472aded56771c2ee3a97ad60e8b17.jpg

Mac Baren Dark Twist.

...earlier...CS Indian Outlaw...then, 5 Brothers...now, Plum Pudding SR in a Cavicchi (CCCC) smooth bent apple...fresh coffee...

ODF in a Jeantet foursquare with coffee, watching Arsenal v Southampton.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Watching A Hard Day's Night.

Relaxing after a wonderful grilled ham and cheese sandwich along with m'lady's freshly made tomato soup. Ate the last of the Boston creme pie doughnuts for dessert. Now smoking Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A can of the almost illegally delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking SWRA in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Working and listening to music.

Tried different pipes and nothing seems to beat Talbert's Anniversary pipe he did for Pipe & Pint for smoking Marlin Flake.  The bowl is perfect for a single slice of any flake and it will take about 45 minutes to smoke.   With the Marlin Flake, all the flavors come out.  Really amazing how the size of the bowl affects different tobaccos.

1xtqpej.jpg" style="width: 349px;height: 466px

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Raccoon’s Delight in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with a cider, watching Orlando v Toronto.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Wilke No. 184 in a 1980 smooth medium brown Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with an pearl colored acrylic saddle stem. Watching 1776.

Part way through this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.