What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from running an errand, and back to work with a bowl of year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

'12 GLP Cumberland in my old Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice". This was the 3rd pipe I ever purchased from Old Morris Tobacconist in Victoria, BC back around '96/'97. Great combo and nice to smoke that pipe again. It's been neglected!

Have some '10 2015 prepped for after supper. The reliable Wiley Rhody/Dub is dedicated to this fine blend.

Cheers,

RR

Astley’s No. 44 in a Tinsky bent rusticated paneled dublin with ice water.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a work break.

Part way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just finished smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...CB Gold...now, Original Condor Plug Cut (well rubbed) in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...last of the coffee...

Enjoyed a wonderful bigggg burrito dinner, and since then, smoked a bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Have had a busy evening on the phone.

Part way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Going to work now.

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. Just fed Suzy and Molly, too.

Now smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Still working, but getting tired.

Part way through my last smoke of the day, which is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Work's done for this day, and I'm going to do some reading while this smoke lasts.

Hello from Greece, the sun returned here in the sky of Athens with 55 °F. My new Olive wood pipe arrived and i bought a new battery for my motorcycle.

270995287ba2d1c8c40185cffaa585e65015cdc4.jpg

4noggins Catamount, double Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.

Status
Not open for further replies.