What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...CH (early 90's tub) in a '01 Dunhill XL Shilling bent Dublin...fresh coffee...

Premal Chheda ~ 4noggins Button Bay

cG008_LaZHAGMWpG2ImYbGu_IWhCheshyss0fIQEg_Tq7kf9rJRHOLs9kbpP8qZ30dG20u7Nx_9n5MHSuKiaeKp3tEci0sLCjmsTLo_ie8ZXwcjYfC6IsWjAPZuC6Qjg-LuKNjA3QQ=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Up too durn early, but I ate some pancakes, and am now smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Going to get a little work done as this deadline is staring at me, and it's ugly!!

Now smoking SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black tapered stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful shepard's pie lunch with a bow of Wilke Lord Nelson in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.

Now smoking Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Winchester in an Altinok bent apple meer with sweet tea.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...Black Cavendish...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian...sipping Laphroaig neat on the side...

Enjoyed a big and wonderful ribeye steak and bake potato dinner, and just finished smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Taking a very short work break.

Now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going back to work in a couple of minutes.

A minute or two away from smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Working and listening to Arlo Guthrie.

Now smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.