What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Time for a snack break.

Part way through this bowl of McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going back to work. Listening to George Harrison out takes and demos.

27105160b079d1f95653214f142ac5ecc625aef3.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth American Black &  Brown.

Finished work for the day, enjoyed a very tasty Jazz apple with some Trader Joe's Jumbo Raisin Medley (if you like raisins, these are a must to have), and am a third of the way through this bowl of 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. I'll finish the day with this smoke.

...Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a Castello Old Antiquari apple...coffee on the side...

First smoke of the day is year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. I'm sure that surprises you folks! :) A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Enjoyed a tasty grilled cheese and m'lady's tomato soup, and am half way through this bowl of Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.