What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...Lane BLWB...now, CH in Ben Wade blast apple...last of the coffee...

Il Ceppo ~ Mac Baren Burley London Blend

m3eqxXH4t2erpu96yBiylw85UQYiomAe0J4pRnjnmKh_D7bhpGGtVe7eIDP2SRYiWlSpJdkaAvk-nYvi__UAsg2FfuwlTXq7OnYk_yr_xbxowBu--hteekV7HBpYQMWtDh5SU3R84w=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Just finished smoking C&D Stovepipe in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Working.

Just finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work for the day.

Enjoyed a couple of navel oranges, and am also enjoying my last smoke of the day, which is D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Time to feed Suzy and Molly.

Stonehaven in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with coffee, watching Arsenal v Tottenham. COYG!

Almost half way through this bowl of Radfords Daily Dream in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Simply Apple is my drink.

Enjoyed a couple of tasty cheeseburgers and hand cut fries for lunch, and am now smoking Radfords Blend No. 77 Golden Mystery in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Been working on a few reviews.

...earlier...SWR...then, G&H Kendal Gold...now, Plum Pudding SR in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth Canadian...still coffee...

Now smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to work in a couple minutes.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left for a bowl or so. Working and listening to Jim Croce demos.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a break. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.