What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Peretti Park Square in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke No. 184 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Phone chatting about food.

Last smoke of the day is D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

''Nobody on the road, nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air, the summer's out of reach
''

272090354a880cfc06f6d565b0341ddcd7635259.jpg

Above is a part of our beach waiting for the swimmers in few months to come. I am smoking Bill Bailey's Birthday blend.

...earlier...Lane Burley & Black...then, SWR...now, Lane Virginia in a Savinelli Honey Miele billiard (111 KS)...fresh coffee...

Just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem.

Snacked on some Trader Joe's Jumbo Raisin Medley.... best durn raisins in the world! Now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Stewart's Orange and Cream soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink on this warm, sunny day.

Elizabethan Match in a Kirk Bosi poker with ice water.

A quarter of the way through the last of this tin of year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a 1986 full bend pebble relief Aldo Velani Titan 33 briar Oom Paul/Calabash with a black acrylic tapered stem that has a briar accent. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

About half way through this bowl of Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style.

A minute or two away from smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow saddle stem with white swirls. This should get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Cubs game.

...earlier...Sutliff Barking Dog Match...then, Lane BLWB...now, SG Skiff Mixture in an Ardor XL panel Canadian...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and sweet corn dinner with strawberries and pineapple for dessert. Part way through this bowl of 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Peretti Park Square in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.