What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third of the way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple and a slice of raisin bread, and am now smoking Watch City Simply Red in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. My second one, though this stem has more yellow and the bowl is a tad bigger. I'll probably finish the day with this smoke.

'Dayyy from Greece, we have sun here in Athens and 61 °F

2721160101a57ba3a3528edc469784fa784d5e2d.jpg

Pipe Shop.net Black Cavendish No4.

Awake again, and decided to have a smoke, which of course, is entirely against my will, you understand! :) D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Doing some reading.

...earlier...half bowl of Lancer's Slices...now, Sutliff J4 Burley in a Ser Jacopo Divina billiard...fresh coffee...

Now smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Cold and rainy today.

Now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Relaxing after a tasty Philly cheese steak and fries lunch, and am a quarter of the ay through this bowl of Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Watching the White Sox- Mariners game. Mariners can't field worth a durn with those lead gloves on their hands.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Part way through this bowl of GLP Cumberland in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Butera Dark Stoved in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

G&H Brown Flake U/S in s Castello Sea Rock foursquare with coffee.

Some C&D Autumn Evening tonight while walking the flight line. It's the only tin i currently have open since i don't really have a good place to store tobacco so it's one tin at a time for now

Smoking some Presbyterian mixture in a bosi. While watching the old Weber smoke and enjoying a cold Budweiser

About a third of a bowl left of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.