What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Grandi ~ G. L. Pease Lagonda

My9IKX2gURx8Thyb3hCV1VXGuRmixzXyuuu_ooRTxbw5bBXEAaXHDhBOoo0oxQbuOFAlwiozMbSFwQvqzXTinJCzhdkxOtUwa4FSrhu4scE8UzPAoT7pQSpfSOk3E_5kfywyw9DzLg=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Watching the Dodgers-Rockies game.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Now smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

ODF in a Jeantet foursquare with coffee, watching Arsenal v Everton. COYG!

...early church and a few errands...now, Lane Virginia in a Tinsky Coral Canadian...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Now smoking Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Almost half way through this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of C&D Oriental Blend Number One in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite tapered stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...CB Original...now, CH (early 90's tub) in a RD Pipe smooth Author...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and home cut cheese fries, and am half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a 2004 Stanwell EM 2004 black sandblasted straight billiard in a gold accent ring on the shank and gold “s” on the black tapered acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.