What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...Sutliff 515 RC-1...now, C&D Black Frigate(rubbed)in a Geppetto Natural rustic panel Dublin...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a big plate of stuffed grape leaves with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Rockies game, and phone chatting with Art. Art likes to see his tobacco being smoked in posts! :)

Now smoking Butera Dark Stoved in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a two dot black acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Angels- Brewers game.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Working and listening to Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour.

Now smoking 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

27220088325bafa17c95873362eac361f034f647.jpg

Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader.

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a documentary on the Nixon/Frost interviews.

...earlier...Lane 1Q...now, G&H Kendal Gold in an Ardor Urano Christmas 2000 bent Rhodesian...fresh coffee...

Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Been a busy day so far. Enjoyed a couple ham, egg and cheese biscuits for lunch, chatted a bit with my neighbor, and helped straighten the den a bit. Now smoking year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Sutliff Prince Albert Match in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Doing a little work as I listen to the Red Sox-Blue Jays game on the XM.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Wessex Dark Flake in a Bruyere St. Claude dublin with ice water.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.