What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
Now smoking GLP Cumberland in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Smoked this blend when it first came on the market years ago, and the tobacco was so young, it was virtually tasteless. I'm glad to try it again after all these years to get a true read on it.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Greetings from Greece, we have a big fest here, the Tsiknopempti. You can call it like ''Barbeque Thursday'' due of the heavy smell of the grilled meat [called "Tsikna" here] which is in the air.
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2018/02/08/sizzling-tsiknopempti-customs-across-greece/
Out in the streets and the balconies, inside the stores or the companies every Greek is celebrating, "Houaaaaaa" [is like the American Yeeehaaa"] to you all.

27106655533fd8e12008714f58367fac095b836c.jpg

After honouring the tradition i am smoking McClelland grand orientals Drama Reserve.
d080.gif

That’s my kind of celebration Sid, hope you have great time and eat your fill.

Smoking Peterson Perfect Plug in an 03 Pete, sweet tea to drink.

Just finished smoking Wilke No. 184 in a 2002 Caminetto J.N.C.C. Spool three quarter bend flat top and bottom with sandblast in-between and a tapered black acrylic stem.

Now smoking original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. Ice water and floaty widdle ice bergs is my evening drink. Watching MLB TV.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Yesterday, the last of the Commodore Flake in a Yello-bole Nova; today (finally, a calm day outside), 1st try of Capstan Gold Navy Flake in a Kaywoodie Egg

...earlier...515 RC-1...then, D&R London Dock...now, CB Original in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...last of the coffee and sipping a glass of Port...

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and saffron rice dinner with a bowl of Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex saddle stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Getting set to go back to work.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

I've had a cold for about a week, so I'm puffing on this Lane aromatic I don't care for, since I can't really taste it at present. Hopefully I can kick the cold and get back to some tastier tobaccos by next week.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. Taking a work break, finally.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Last smoke of the day is Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Finished work, too.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, CB Red Sky in a RD Pipe smooth Author...fresh coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.