What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Grandi ~ Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River

sfEpXIcGKI2sA0efjuITQwHY3ibDeLWQ6yZdY3QEq8XF1qpfqs_PXYvYhHJH4fVy-3cTqok4TAK2Wl8r1PYthW7bwh_WfczhYteSDqSMpU1nyWd-6TUdZ5hf5SZSgRQ1h3uW1yLWWw=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Lane aromatic in a Knight starter with a slightly curved pot stem, paired with a Dr. Pepper as a "wake-me-up."

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Now smoking GLP Cumberland in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Enjoyed a tasty salisbury steak and mac 'n cheese lunch, and am now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Boylan's Black Cherry made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Going back to work soon.

A couple minutes away from smoking Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Working and listening to the Bonzo Dog Band.

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Taking a work break.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink on this chilly, rainy day.

Louisiana Red in an Altinok bent apple meer with a coke.

Now smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

'12 Cumberland in a Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice", the 3rd pipe I ever bought back in '96/'97. Gives me the hiccups so I have to slow my cadence and sip water every so often!

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful Mediterranean salmon on a bed of rice, black olives, diced tomatoes and feta cheese dinner. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Cold, rainy afternoon; 1792 in a Yello-bole Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.