What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Phone chatting about Peterson pipes.

Smoking some Orlik Golden Sliced in an Andreas Bauer meerschaum silver spigot bent billiard in between rain storms

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Columbia River in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem.

Picked up some "vanilla bean" Lane that's pretty darn mild, and a nice smoke. I can't really taste it because of my cold, but I'm sure it's lovely. Smoking the "mutt" today, my Knight starter with a curved acrylic stem. Found some stem protectors for my two pipes, and they change the way I inhale.

...earlier...Velvet...then PS #93 Amsterdam Shag...now, SWRA in a '93 gp.5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian...coffee on the side...

Capstan Gold Flake & 1st try Vauen #14 Virginia Flake, both in cobs

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Enjoyed a wonderful chicken parmesan dinner, and am almost finished smoking 2007 C&D Morley’s Best in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

R.C. Sands ~ Kramer's Father Dempsey

yhi07xK9-hxFNxk0zVy5rXCqGVmzi6o3uLMRSu2Qn3BDW9KkvYRVLKsvSlVRP7I-gF9ES7t7lZNlxAbMfO4sBBODA9B18nru9iTHWIYRhgHKvOqbaPWsom3GylAVPTnUT1BNHTjq4g=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Enjoyed a little snacking and just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Going back to work with a bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Taking a short work break to fed Molly, who can sound as pitiful as a cat can when she demands attention.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 2004 Stanwell EM 2004 black sandblasted straight billiard in a gold accent ring on the shank and gold “s” on the black tapered acrylic stem. Going back to work.

Just finished work for the day, and this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic stem. Time to eat some oranges and feed the cats.

Last smoke of the day is GLP Cumberland in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Relaxing while this smoke lasts.

...earlier...CH...now, CS Green Dragon in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth panel apple...fresh coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.