What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking C&D Stovepipe in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Doing a little research.

A few minutes away from smoking McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

...earlier...CS Indian Outlaw...then, Lane Burley...now, SG 1792 Flake (rubbed) in a '82 gp.4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...last of the coffee...

Yesterday morning, Vauen #14 VA Flake in a Grabow Freehand; yesterday afternoon and today, 1792 in cobs

Relaxing after a wonderful chili dinner. Got a short nap in, too, and am now smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

About a third of a bowl left of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Working and listening to Swinging with Bing.

Just finishing this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian shank and vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.

Enjoyed a couple navel oranges and am now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Hello from Greece, we have sun and 62 °F here in Athens.

2711911953515f4d8377f3aa939cadf885d72e5b.jpg

4noggins in the above Rock Cob [by Rekamepip].

Picked up a chocolate-flavored Burley yesterday, along with my new pipe (pictures in PAD/TAD later). Haven't broken in the new pipe yet, but that Burley sure is nice in my Knight starter.

...earlier...Sutliff RR Match...now, Sutliff Founding Fathers in a Bruyere St. Claude XL smooth Lumberman...fresh coffee...

Almost half way through this bowl of W.O. Larsen Danish Choice in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. A chilled glass of Califia Farms Tangerine Juice is my drink.

Enjoyed a couple of egg, ham and cheese biscuits along with some hash browns, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Status
Not open for further replies.